The process for the 2013-2014 school year will begin on February 4, 2013.
FOR FIRST-TIME APPLICANTS for the 2013-2014 School Year
In an effort to better serve our new families, we have implemented an online process for reviewing applications. This process will eliminate the need for standing in line.
On Monday, February 4, 2013, we will open an online "queue" that will allow us to assign an "Application Review" number to parents on a first come, first served basis. This number DOES NOT GUARANTEE acceptance into the program, it only guarantees the order in which the applications will be reviewed.
1. Download, complete, and print one application per child. These applications are currently posted online.2. On February 4, 2013 from 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM an "Application Review Registration" form will be available online. You will find the link available on our Home Page on February 4, 2013.
3. This form will ask a few contact questions and will provide your confirmation number upon submission. This does not confirm placement in the program.
4. Write your "Application Review Registration" confirmation number at the top of your printed application(s). This confirmation number is for use only on applications submitted on the Tuesday, February 5 drop off date.
5. You only need one confirmation number per family. There is no need to complete the "Application Review Registration" form more than once.
36. On Tuesday, February 5, 2012 drop off your signed application(s) and a deposit check anytime between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM at the first floor preschool office.
7. You will receive an email about the status of your child's enrollment by the registrar within two weeks after applications are received.
Please note that individuals who do not go online and complete the "Application Review Registration" on February 4, 2013 can still submit an application on February 5, but it will be reviewed AFTER the numbered applications.
As a result of these changes, it will not matter what time you drop off your application(s) on February 5, since all applications will be sorted and reviewed by confirmation number.
Thank you for your desire to entrust us with your child's care and education.
We still have some openings available for the current year, so please call for more information, or stop by for a tour to learn more. 704.341.5361
Calvary Child Development Center 5801 Pineville-Matthews Road, Charlotte, North Carolina 28226 704.341.5361
www.calvarycdc.com Copyright 2013.